Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of MX vs. ATV Alive from THQ for the PlayStation 3. MX vs. ATV Alive is also available for the Xbox 360. MX vs. ATV Alive is a motocross game and a sequel to the 2009 game MX vs. ATV Reflex. It’s like Aliens vs. Predator, only with racing vehicles instead of extraterrestrial killers. Alright, that’s probably a stretch. But what MX vs. ATV Alive does have in common with Aliens vs. Predator is that it’s also a mixture of things. It mixes the racer and the RPG to form a unique hybrid all its own. It’s also like Aliens vs. Predator in that it’s not very good. At the onset, you only have access to two race tracks. That’s it. Two. You can’t unlock the others until your driver has leveled up. This is reflective of most of the problems in MX vs. ATV Alive. The structure is just awful, and the gameplay isn’t good enough to make up for it. This video review features video gameplay footage of MX vs. ATV Alive for the PlayStation 3 and audio commentary from Classic Game Room’s Derek.
Check out more reviews from Classic Game Room at and
For the latest trailers, visit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Рапунцель: беременность игры для детей Rapunzel: pregnancy games for kids Cartoon
- MOST MLG Games IN ROBLOX!
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2005 – Forza Horizon 4 | Logitech g29 gameplay
- How Can I Stop Item Hoarding In Games? ~ Design Doc
- Magic Mushrooms – Idle Game – Walkthrough Super Alternative Recommend index three stars